Prodigy Program Introduction To Chess
The ChessUniversity.com Intro To Chess Crash Course offers comprehensive instruction for beginners, including first-time players, who want to learn chess. This course caters to players of all ages whose chess strength is below the rating of 900 Elo (novices and beginners) and is completely free. Novices will learn everything needed in order to start enjoying the game of chess. This course also serves as the prerequisite for the Prodigy Program, the world’s premier online chess learning program.
The Prodigy Program 0-899 Elo Intro To Chess Crash Course includes:
• 20 video lessons with premier chess coaches including Kairav Joshi, FM Dalton Perrine, FM Arne Jochens, and IM Kostya Kavutskiy
• 7 worksheets each containing 10 problems to solve and the associated solution sets
• Tips and principles for the different phases of the game
• General information, FAQ, and suggestions for further improvement
• Checklist to keep your study organized (start with this)
Click on “Take This Course” above to enroll if you haven’t done so already and then click on the “Curriculum” tab to start learning for free.
- Lectures 31
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Novice (0-899 Elo)
- Language English
- Students 14795
- Assessments Self
Click on a title below to open the respective lesson.